Mango And Banana Smoothie Bowl
Fresh, healthy and delicious mango and banana smoothie is breakfast made in a whizz! In just 5 minutes and few ingredients, your mornings just got easier!
- ½ slice mango, diced frozen
- 1 banana, thick slices frozen
- 4 tbsp fat-free Greek-style natural yoghurt sub with plant-based yoghurt
- 3 tbsp milk sub with plant-based milk
- 1.5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp diced mango
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
Blend all the ingredients for 30seconds in a blender, until smooth and thick.
Pour the smoothie in a bowl.
Decorate with diced, mango, sliced banana and sprinkle chia seeds
Enjoy as a healthy and delicious breakfast or mid-morning snack
- To make it a more filling breakfast, add your favourite muesli or oats, mix well and enjoy!
- Prep the fruits in advance by cutting them and freezing them. This way you won't have to add ice cubes separately.