Start your day with a healthy breakfast! A breakfast oats recipe that doesn’t take time to prepare or eat, but sure packs a load of goodness. It is guaranteed to help you gear up for the day’s business!Jump to Recipe
Oats are naturally high in fibre, low in sodium, and may help reduce cholesterol. It contains beta-glucan, a natural dietary fibre that helps keep you fuller for longer🙂. Additionally, fruits and milk come with their own nutritional benefits with various vitamins and minerals.
Here is a simple recipe for a warm breakfast that’ll keep you energised for quite a few hours afterward.
Recipe for healthy breakfast oats with peanut butter and chia seeds Print Recipe
Oats with Peanut Butter and Chia Seeds
- Microwavable Bowl and Cereal Bowls
- 160 gram rolled oats organic
- 500 mls skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp peanut butter smooth or crunchy
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp raisins optional
- 2 tbsp almond flakes
- 1 tbsp honey optional
- 1 apple diced
- 1 pear diced
- 1 cup bluberries
- 1 cup mixed nuts roughly chopped, I've used walnuts, hazelnuts
- In a microwavable bowl add the oats and milk , stir it and microwave for 2 minutes. Stir once and microwave for another 1 and half minutes.
- Add chia seeds, mix well. Add the peanut butter, raisins, and almond flakes, mix again .
- Distribute the oats into 4 cereal bowls, arrange the chopped nuts and diced fruits and berries.
- Lastly, drizzle honey and enjoy a warm nutritious bowl of breakfast!