As a site dedicated to nourished living, we may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials for brands and companies and maybe a source of income for us, so it is necessary that we disclose the following to you:
- The content of this blog is a source of income and therefore may be used to promote products or other businesses that we may have been compensated for.
- We may also sometimes review or refer to some health products. Whenever we review or refer to a product that was given to us, we will state if we have received free samples otherwise it may be assumed that we have purchased the product.
- To maintain the authenticity of our blog, while reviewing or referring to any product or service, we will always give our genuine opinion about the product or service whether or not we have collaborated with the brand or company and/or receiving payment to do so. However, we will always disclose whenever we are receiving payment for the same.
- If we link to a product or company or where to purchase the item, this link may be an affiliate link. That means that if you click on the link in our blog post and buy something, we’ll receive a small percentage of the profit for referring you. Again, we’ll disclose when a post or page includes affiliate links.
- Any sponsored posts will be clearly disclosed. It is our policy to only accept compensation for businesses and brands we believe in and would already use and/or recommend to others. We never feature a brand we don’t love. Sponsored social media posts will be indicated with the hashtags #sponsored or #ad.
We will always give our true and accurate opinion of a brand or product and our views are always our own and have not been influenced by others. We are adhering to this policy in order to retain the usefulness of this blog for our readers.
Please email us if you have questions firstname.lastname@example.org